- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 45° inclined viewing head rotates 360° for easy repositioning of eyepiece and sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard, achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered, and color-coded: 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives.
- 3-hole nosepiece is ball-bearing mounted for more precise alignment, has positive click stops.
- LED light rated up to 100,000 hours life, cool burning illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- Base mounted on/off switch, heavy-duty 3-wire cord. Convenient “grabber” clip on plug lets you wrap the cord around microscope and secure in place by pushing cord into clip for easy storage.
- No bulky cord hanger needed.
- 115 VAC Power Supply
- Separate low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch to prevent damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 110mm x 120mm (4-3/8 in. x 4-3/4 in.) stage, with locked-on spring mounted stage clips, is drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage.
- Built-in 0.65NA condenser lens.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Base Dimensions : 133mm x 175mm (5-1/4 in. x 7 in.).
- Height 360mm (14-1/8 in.). Net wt. 3.1 kgs (6.8 lbs).
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 4.5 kgs (10 lbs), Dimensions 550x325x325mm (22x13x13 in.)
- Master carton pack 5 each : Ship wt. 19.5 kgs (43 lbs), Dimensions 875x300x450mm (35x12x18 in.)