Series SD Digital Microscopes
~3.0 MEGA PIXEL CAMERA FREE Ground Shipping Today!
~ STANDARD OR PLAN OR SUPER HIGH CONTRAST OR PHASE CONTRAST OBJECTIVES ~
~1000X INCLUDED~ LIVE, ON-SCREEN VIEWING ~ SOFTWARE INCLUDED ~
(in the continental USA - details)
For an even more advanced digital microscope, see
The Microscope Depot’s RT Series!
The SD Series
digital microscopes are designed with you – the user –
in mind. Most impressive is the built-in, 3.0 mega pixel
camera and version 2.0 of Motic®
Images Plus software, providing exceptional detail for the
graphic images on your computer screen. Compatible with any PC
using Windows® 7 and above, or any Mac with OS10 and connected through a USB 2.0 port. This digital
compound microscope will bring the highest quality and
performance to every arena, whether educational, hobby, or
STANDARD, SUPER CONTRAST, PLAN or PHASE CONTRAST OBJECTIVES
- Standard achromatic lenses deliver excellent clarity and normal flatness of field (SD-01000)
- ASC high contrast delivers extra image contrast (SD-01200)
- Plan achromatic lenses give superior clarity and flatness of field (SD-01100)
- Phase objective version (SD-01300) or accessory kit (S-05130) available
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 3.0 mega pixel built-in digital camera
- Accepts optional reticle S‑05200 or other 20mm reticles found here. Note: Reticle use requires a 20mm c-ring (S‑14006)
- 40X/100X/400X/1000X total magnification
- Objectives are supplied DIN standard: 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.), 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.)
- WF 10X eyepiece, inclined at 30o for viewing ease
- 100X oil immersion objective lens
- Parfocal, parcentered, color-coded objectives
- Standard(SD-01000), Super Contrast(SD-01200), Plan(SD-01100) and Phase Contrast(SD-01300) versions
- Reverse position turret for ease of slide placement
- Specimen holder with low-position coaxial control
- Easy-to-use, yet advanced, imaging software (Version 2.0 of Motic® Images Plus).
- Vista, Windows 7 and Mac compatible!
- Drop-down menus for handling files
- Straightforward icons for image manipulation
- On-screen image correction controls
- 3-position sliding rod
- Variable rheostat control for illumination
- Microscope is fully functional, independent of the camera
Limited LIFETIME Warranty
The SD Series is one of the few digital microscopes on the market today with a
3.0 mega pixel camera. Mega pixels are the unit of measurement for resolution on a
digital device, and in general, the more mega pixels a camera has, the more detail
in its images and the more they can be enlarged without blurring or fuzziness.
Most digital microscopes carry a 0.2 or 0.3 mega pixel camera, but the SD Series
carries a built-in 3.0 mega pixel camera.
Add to that the Images Plus software package that provides multiple image
manipulation features, the option of choosing plan objectives, the 100X
oil immersion objective, dual diopters and interpupillary adjustment,
and the setup that will accept optional reticles, and you have a
professional-level digital microscope at an affordable price!
click image for larger,
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
FULL MICROSCOPE SPECIFICATIONS &
LIST OF AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES